APLICOR ERP SOFTWARE REVIEW
Since 2000, Aplicor has been delivering hosted accounting software, ERP software and CRM software solutions to middle market and enterprise organizations. The company is headquartered in the United States and operates regional offices in London, England, Sydney, Australia and San Jose, Costa Rica. Aplicor ERP is priced at USD $89.00 per user per month. Pricing includes customer support and upgrades. Reference other SaaS CRM reviews, and in particular the Salesforce.com CRM software review, for a direct competitor comparison.
Aplicor strengths among the market of ERP software as a service solutions include the following:
- Superior ease of use and intuitive navigation throughout the application.
- The business intelligence (BI) suite stands apart in the SaaS ERP industry. Aplicor's data warehousing and online analytical processing is unmatched and offers users tremendous information analysis and decision making support.
- The workflow designer is extremely useful in achieving business process automation. Unlike competing SaaS ERP systems which simply permit modification to basic workflow scenarios, Aplicor visual designer tools provides a complete canvas to create new process automation workflows or customize existing scenarios without excessive constraints.
- Simple software customization. While most hosted software providers deliver customization tools to modify forms and pages, Aplicor is unique in that the tools are very easy to use.
- Strong global accounting software system. Aplicor's ERP application contains all the 'multi's' - multi-company processing (with inter-company and consolidations processing), multi-currency, multi-language (16 languages at the time of this review), multi-inventory locations and multi-tax processing (VAT, GST).
- Market share presence. Despite being a smaller software company that some of its competitors, Aplicor has earned some of the largest hosted ERP and CRM customers in the SaaS industry. The company has several Fortune 500 and Global 1000 customers, several customers with more than 1000 users each and one global customer with almost 10,000 users.
- Outstanding customer support. Aplicor maintains a 98.1 percent customer retention which is likely the highest in the SaaS ERP industry. The company enjoys a very positive reputation among its customers and business partners.
- A very loyal and successful business partner program. While Aplicor's business partner channel is not as large as several others, the expertise and tenure of the members is extremely impressive.
Aplicor weaknesses among the ERP software as a service solutions include the following:
- Company brand and recognition. While Aplicor is a global ERP provider, its recognition is hit or miss depending upon the country or geographic location.
- Lack of support for small business. Aplicor designed and developed the ERP system based on the needs of the middle and enterprise markets. The company does not pursue small businesses as clients.
- Lack of manufacturing depth. The company's manufacturing software module is limited to bill of materials explosions, inventory back flushing, work order management and assembly processes. It is insufficient for true MRP type manufacturers.
- Limited payroll functionality. As with several hosted ERP systems, the payroll system was designed around the business processes of the North American market. While the human resources functionality is internationally designed, the payroll module may be light for global entities.
- Marginal on premise delivery. The vast majority of Aplicor's clients are hosted. The company does sell and support an on-premise solution, however, imposes a 100 user minimum.
- Private company. Aplicor is a private company and does not provide the transparency delivered by public organizations.
Aplicor's primary competitor is hosted ERP software provider NetSuite.
Other competitors include Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage MAS and Salesforce.com.
Aplicor is not the largest on-demand ERP software provider, however, is the fastest growing in the United States and has achieved an extremely strong reputation among its global user community and the U.S. analyst community. Although the company is headquartered in the U.S., more than 70% of Aplicor's customer users are outside the U.S. Additional Aplicor software reviews can be found at:
Aplicor Software Evaluation
1615 South Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33432
aplicor review, erp software, aplicor evaluation, CRM, netsuite, intacct, microsoft dynamics gp, accounting software, on-demand, saas